Characteristics & Properties
- Synthetic Polyalkylene Glycol Ether of vegetable Glycerin.
- Transparent liquid, colorless.
- Moisturizes and protects without greasy or sticky feel.
- High skin affinity and significant reduction of friction coefficient
- Soluble in polar oils as well as in water (HLB～13)
- Makes it possible to prepare Micro emulsion by cold process.
|Instrument||SKICON 200 (I.B.S Co., Ltd.)|
|Measurement||After washing inner upper arm by soap,
spread samples (20μL) and measured.
|Discussion||WILBRIDE S-753 provides high moisturizing effect, equal to glycerin and synergistic effect by using with glycerin.|
Co-Surfactant for Water base formulation
|Discussion||WILBRIDE S-753 makes it possible to prepare clear water-based solution with less amount of solubilizer, due to its “Co-Solubilizer” ability.|
Co-Surfactant for HCME
HCME: High Concentrated Micro Emulsion
Formulation of Point C
|Discussion||WILBRIDE S-753 makes it possible to prepare HCME with 30% of oil component, and prepare HCME by cold process, no heating, only stirring.|
||moisturizer, emollient co-solubilizer for fragrances and essential oils|
||soluble in alcohol keeps mildness for skin after drying|
||makes easier to wash off and gives moisturizing effect after washing off|
||high moisturizing effect with out sticky feel|
Formulation2 Clear Condensed Emulsion (HCME type)
Cleansing Ability of Foemulation2
|Discussion||New type cleansing “Clear Condensed Emulsion” provides good cleansing ability, compared to commercial types.|