Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions For Sales on Website.
The term "NOF America Corporation" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. Our registered office is One North Broadway, Suite 912 White Plains U.S.A. 10601. “Seller” means NOF America Corporation; “Buyer” means the purchaser of Products hereunder; and “Products” means the items or goods sold by Seller to Buyer hereunder.
This website is for US customers only. Any customer who is eligible for California, New York & Washington State tax exemption, please do not register at this time; please contact us at email@example.com before you register or order. Also, at this time, we are not accepting website orders from Canadian customers. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buyer must complete registration for an account in order to place a purchase, confirm price or obtain a quote. In order to register, you must use a corporate email address or university (edu) or government (org) email address. We do not accept orders from individual e-mail accounts using gmail, aol, hotmail, verizion, etc. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and restricting access to your computer. Seller reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or cancel orders at its discretion.
After registration, we will review the information that you provided. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any orders. The authorization process typically takes about 2-5 business days, and we will notify via email upon approval of your order.
We do not sell our products to competitors or distributors who offer similar products.
If price information is not available for a product that you are interested in purchasing, please request a price quote. A price link will be sent by email during office hours.
When submitting a purchase request, please choose the purchase area for the registration from either Life Science Products or Drug Delivery Products. We will review the purchase request based on the purchase area.
Buyer may not change the billing and shipping address after registration. If buyer would like to change the billing and shipping address, please inform seller. If buyer fails to inform seller of new address, seller may contact the buyer for verification and in some cases, seller has the right to cancel the order.
List price may change without notice.
Payment may only be made by credit card and Paypal at this time. The payment term for web orders is Advance Payment. You will be charged at the time of checkout. Payment receipt must be confirmed prior to shipping of goods.
NOF America Corporation attempts to be as accurate as possible with its product descriptions. However, NOF America Corporation does not warrant that product descriptions or other content on the site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-fee. In the event a Product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing, Seller shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Seller shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
We use FedEx for US domestic or international shipments. We will notify the Buyer of the tracking number when the product is ready to ship.
For the Drug Delivery Products in the SUNBRIGHT, COATSOME, PUREBRIGHT Series, due to the temperature sensitive nature. we use heat insulated packaging with either ice pack or dry ice in the box as necessary. After receipt of the product, it must be stored below -15 deg C.
For all other Drug Delivery Products, namely Polysorbate 80, SUNBRIGHT DKH, NOFABLE, these should be stored based on the product storage conditions.
Handling fee. Handling fee means shipping related costs. The handling fee is flat late fee based on the product category and product purchase price as listed in the table below.
|Category||Sub Category||Order total||Delivery Method||Handling Fee||Note|
|Drug Delivery Products Sunbright®, Purebright®,Coatsome®, Nofable™& Polysorbate||All products||Up to US$999||―||US$70||FedEx Overnite w/t Ice Packs|
|More than US$1000||―||US$200||Cool with dry ice|
|FedEx Overnite w/t Dry Ice|
|Life Science Products|
|Lipidure-CM5206 (1g)||1-30 bottles||―||―||FedEx Express Saver|
|Lipidure-CM5206 (10g)||---||1-5 btls||―||FedEx Express Saver / contact us for more than 50g.|
|Biolipidure (10ml)||1-25 bottles||―||―||FedEx Express Saver|
|Lipidure AC01 / NH01||1-20 bottles||―||―||FedEx Express Saver|
|Biolipidure (100ml)||1-5 bottles||―||―||FedEx Express Saver / please contact us for more than 5 bottles.|
|Biolipidure (set of 10)||1-5 set||―||―||FedEx Express Saver|
|Lipidure BG (20g)||1-5 set||―||―||FedEx Express Saver|
|Lipidure-PC(10g)||―||1-5 bottles||―||FedEx Overnite w/t Ice Packs / Please contact us for more than 50g.|
|Lipidure-PC02 / RA01 / RC01||―||1-20 bottles||―||FedEx Overnite w/t Ice Packs|
Buyer Cannot purchase Life Science & Drug Delivery category items together due to different shipping conditions.
If above forbidden-combination transactions are made, we will cancel orders and refund to customers. Please make transaction separately.
We accept orders on our web site. Order details are sent by email notification and available at “Order” in “My account”. We ship
Cancellation and modification of order.
After an order has been submitted, it may not be cancelled or modified by the Buyer. Please carefully input your order.
No resale and transfer.
Buyer agrees not to resell to, or transfer to, a third party any Products after receipt.
If Buyer holds a sales tax exemption, the Buyer must submit to Seller before registration of an account or placing an order. We do not accept a tax exemption request after the order process is completed. Please contact Seller if you have any questions.
Please contact Seller (email@example.com) to get a quote for a bulk order.
Each Buyer shall pay any tax, duty, custom, fee or charge imposed by any governmental authority with respect to any Product, and Buyer shall reimburse Seller for any payment by Seller. Sales taxes are applied to any delivery in New York, California or Washington states. For shipments to any other state, the Buyer shall be responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.
*The sales tax is subject to change due to sales tax rate regulations in the appropriate state, county or city.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability as to Products Sold.
All product sales are final. NOF America Corporation makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the sciencelab.com site. Except as expressly stated herein, NOF America Corporation expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on this site, including but not limited to, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to NOF America Corporation arising from any product sold on this website shall be the price of the product ordered. Ignorance of product toxicity, of product safety hazards associated with transportation, handling or storage, or of Product incompatibility with intended application by yourself, your officers, agents, or employees, your successors or assignees, your customers or any other persons that come into contact with any Product that has been obtained through this website is entirely the Buyer's responsibility. In no event shall NOF America Corporation, its directors, officers, employees or other representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to Product sold.
The Seller does not permit returns except if a Product is damaged during transportation. A damaged product must be returned to Seller within five (5) business days after receipt by Buyer. Damaged products will only be accepted for return in original condition.
2. General Web Site Terms and Conditions.
- All content on this website is the property of NOF America Corporation unless otherwise indicated and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction, duplication or copying of this website for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without NOF America Corporation's prior written consent.
- You agree that with respect to any claim arising from an order placed on this site, an order placed with Seller, or any use of this website, any such claim is governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of law principles, and that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any such claim shall be a federal or state court located in White Plains, New York or New York, New York.