Reactive MPC Polymers
|PRODUCT||REACTIVE GROUP; X|
MPC-based modifier Lipidure®-CR3001
Us at the Life Science Division at NOF Corporation are pleased to begin selling our new product, the Lipidure®-CR3001, which is a MPC polymer with a silane coupling group.
a Features of the Lipidure®-CR3001
- Excellent durability
- The Lipidure®-CR3001 binds chemically to the surface of substrates via a silane coupling group.
- Applicable substrates: silicone, metal, glass, and plastics (PE, PS, PP, PC, PET)
- Biocompatibility and high hydrophilicity
- The Lipidure®-CR3001 can provide high hydrophilicity and biocompatibility (suppression of protein adsorption, etc.) to highly hydrophobic surfaces, such as silicone.
- The Lipidure®-CR3001 can provide a high degree of lubrication to the surface of substrates.
- Easy coating
- The Lipidure®-CR3001 can easily coat surfaces via its heating process.
aIn what fields can we expect this product to be effective?
a For the details, please click the followings: