CAMELLIA LEAF EXTRACT BG
New anti-aging ingredient extracted from leaves of Camellia japonica.
● CAMELLIA LEAF EXTRACT BG obtained by extracting with 50% 1,3-Butylene glycol from Camellia japonica leaves is useful as the beautification and anti-aging natural ingredient.
● Camellia japonica is popular as a garden plant with beautiful flowers in Japan, and also known as a symbol of eternal beauty, therefore the extract from the leaves upgrades the cosmetics.
1 Product Features
● CAMELLIA FLOWER EXTRACT BG contains four novel triterpene glycosides, Camellioside A,B,C and D.
CAMELLIA FLOWER EXTRACT BG has an excellent antioxidative activity, so antiageing effect can be expected to be generated. Furthermore, the flower extract of Camellia japonica is reported to show the inhibitory effect of absorption of glucose and ethanol, protection of gastric mucosa by ethanol.
● CAMELLIA FLOWER EXTRACT BG is a new natural anti-aging ingredient extracted from flowers of Camellia japonica in Goto Islands, Nagasaki, Japan.
2 Composition / Safety Data / Packaging
|INCI Names||Content (%)|
|CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT||1.0|
|Appearance / Odor||light brown to brown liquid, characteristic odor.|
|Identification (1)||A dark green color develops.|
|Identification (2)||A red-brown precipitate develops|
|Purity (1) Heavy metals||Max. 20ppm|
|Purity (2) Arsenic||Max 2ppm|
|Residue on Ignition||Max. 1.0%|
● Safety Data
1. Acute oral toxicity 2. Primary skin irritation 3. Ocular irritation
4. Skin sensitization 5. Phototoxicity 6. Photosensitization
7. Cumulative application 8. Reverse mutation (Ames)
9. Human patch
● Packaging: 1kg, 10kg
3 Experimental Data