CAMELLIA SEED EXTRACT BG
● CAMELLIA SEED EXTRACT BG is a mixture of 1,3-Butylene glycol and the extract obtained by extracting with water from the seeds of Camellia japonica.
● The seed oil squeezed from Camellia japonica is used for various purposes in Japan. After squeeze of seed oil, the residual part of the seeds also has some useful constituents. Therefore, we prepare CAMELLIA SEED EXTRACT BG, an easy-to-use liquid type extract.
1 Product Features
● CAMELLIA SEED EXTRACT BG has a SOD-like antioxidative activity, so anti-aging effect can be generated.
● CAMELLIA SEED EXTRACT BG is a new natural anti-aging ingredient extracted from seeds of Camellia japonica in Goto Islands,
2 Composition / Information / Specification
|INCI Names||Content (%)|
|CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT||1.0|
|Appearance / Odor||LIGHT YELLOW-BROWN TO BROWN LIQUID. fAINT CHARACTERISTIC ODER|
|Identification (1)||A dark green color develops. Persisent, fine bubbles are formed.|
|Identification (2)||A red-brown precipitate develops The interface of two solutions is colored red-brown at first, which changes gradually to dark green.|
|Purity (1) Heavy metals||Max. 20ppm|
|Purity (2) Arsenic||Max 2ppm|
|Residue on Ignition||Max. 3.0%|
● Safety Data
1. Acute oral toxicity 2. Ocular irritation
3. Skin sensitization 4. Human patch
● Packaging: 1kg, 10kg
3 Experimental Data